Version 1.2 (15 Oct 2008)
Version 1.1 (14 Nov 2006)
This release is basically a fairly cursory cleanup of the source
code, to prepare for releasing the program under the GPL.
I'd welcome proposals to take over developing this
- Feature: Improved cross-platform support slightly:
The menu accelerators use the platform-specific modifier, the popup
menus appear based on the platform features, and the application name
appears properly in the MacOS title bar.
- Bug fix: The cursor didn't change
properly into a crosshair cursor when selecting the add-state
Version 1.0 (16 Dec 2001)
- Feature: Simulates deterministic push-down automata
and Turing machines (in addition to DFAs and NFAs from before).
- Feature: Animates changes in machine state.
- Feature: Has text tool for adding text into the
- Feature: Can back up the simulation to previous
step using backspace key (or toolbar button with Turing machines).
Version 0.3 (20 Sep 2001)
- Feature: You can print the automaton.
- Bug fix: Closing the window closes the application.
- Feature: Arcs can be moved around circuit.
- Feature: Documentation system is more complete.