Grammar Editor Version History
Version 1.2 (27 Sep 2010)
Repackaged to be released under the GNU General Public
License (version 2).
In the distributed JAR file (basically a ZIP archive),
the Java source code is included in the src subdirectory.
Version 1.1b (11 Dec 2003)
- Feature: Users may now explicitly signify
epsilon productions in a grammar by placing a dash ('-') on the right
side. They can still implicitly signify epsilon productions by
listing nothing on the right side. (Thus, ``A -> a A |'' and
``A -> a A | -'' mean the same thing.)
- Feature: The parse tree display now explicitly
signifies epsilon-productions in the trees, using a half-line
terminating in an X.
Version 1.1a (1 Dec 2003)
- Bug fix: In a rare case, the program encountered
a compile-time error while converting a grammar to its own internal
form. (Thanks to Megan Kelly for pointing out the problem.)
- Bug fix: The internationalization file didn't
include the string for the Close item of the parse tree window's File
Version 1.1 (1 Sep 2003)
- Feature: The program now includes an
internationalization feature, so that speakers of other languages can
translate the program for their use. Although this release does not
include any such translations, the translation procedure is described
in the documentation.
- Feature: The parse tree can be exported as a GIF
Version 1.0 (31 Aug 2003)