SimHYMN Version History
Version 1.1 (25 Aug 2006)
- Bug fix: Repaired the bit buttons and the
step/run/reset buttons to be compatible with MacOS
- Minor feature: For MacOS compatibility, set
the property for the application title.
Version 1.0d (3 Feb 2004)
- Feature: The assembly language editor allows the
font to be changed to boldface, which makes reading the larger fonts
easier to read (particularly when projected onto a screen).
Version 1.0c (3 Oct 2003)
- Bug fix: The program does not clear the editor
window when it is closed.
- Bug fix: When the user requests to quit SimHYMN,
the program confirms the loss of any changes in the editor.
- Bug fix: The assembler properly issues errors for
programs that don't fit into 30 bytes.
Version 1.0b (26 Sep 2003)
- Assembly enhancement: The assembler flags
redefined labels as errors.
Version 1.0a (25 Sep 2003)
- Feature: Help system installed.
- Bug fix: The program frozen when the CPU was
waiting for user input in the I/O box and then the user reloaded
Version 1.0 (28 Aug 2003)